Monday, March 10, 2008

Thanks to Jenny Adamthwaite's From the Living Room blog via Rosemary Nissen-Wade for this one.



Four jobs I've held: Secondary School Teacher in the state of Victoria; Geography Co-ordinator,Kasama Girls' Secondary College, Zambia; Writer in Residence in several districts in Victoria and Western Australia; TAB Clerk in the days when TAB's were independent of pubs, and tickets were handwritten!

Four movies I've watched over and over again- none. Once is always enough.

Four places I've been (only 4?!!!): Mt Kilimanjaro, Tanzania; New York for a day; Kings Canyon, Central Australia; through the middle of New Zealand's North Island past Mt Ruapehu covered in snow in the middle of winter in a car with no heating.

Four places I've lived: Copenhagen; Wellington; Barmah Forest; Dromana on the Mornington Peninsula, sort of part of Melbourne's Metropolian Area, so I include here many parts of Melbourne.

Four TV shows I watch: until this year, I would have said none. Now I spend evenings at home, I watch The Einstein Factor; Kurt Wallander; Unit One; the current series of documentaries on Soul Music in the USA.

Four radio shows I listen to: no particular shows, only ABC-FM for classical music, Radio National for World Music; Radio 774 if there's cricket on; any other radio station that I hit on and which would be a mistake and hastily corrected.

Four things I look forward to: the next part of my treatment for breast cancer; opening my email program each day; opportunities to watch my son Adam play cricket; talking Creative Memories album-making with my sister Heather.

Four favourite foods: green salad; fresh salmon, lightly seared and steamed; anything grown in my own garden; good fair trade plunger coffee.

Four places I'd rather be: Utopia, where water flows and caresses the land; Scandinavia and the Balkans, travelling; in a coffee shop writing mad short pieces quickly with Rosemary Nissen-Wade and Leah Loeffler; on a train, I don't care which one.

Four people I email : Rosemary Nissen-Wade; Leah Loeffler; Mary Thorney; Anne Forden

1 comment:

Rosemary Nissen-Wade said...

Thanks for doing it! It's lovely, the new insights one gets into even such an old and close friend as you.

We're enjoying that program on Soul too!